The Netgear XSM4328CV is a 10 gig power house POE+ switch ready for your main network or MXNet 10G video over IP system.
- 24 10G/Multi-Gig PoE+ ports with 4x 25GBASE-X SFP28 uplinks
- 880W internal power supply providing 576W of PoE budget
- 1 slot for modular power supply (1+1 redundancy and/or EPS share)
- Any APS350Wv1, APS600Wv2, APS920Wv1, or APS2000Wv1 can be used
- The PoE budget can reach 720W, when the redundant PoE budget remains 576W
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover
- Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based, and dynamic routing
- NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, AV User Interface, and Engage Controller speed up AV installations
- Supports MXNet 10G AV Over IP SVDoE video system
POE Power Supplies
Out of the box the XSM4328CV switch has a 573 Watt POE budget. To increase the budget you can add optional power supplies. The following are the quantities supported and the resulting POE budget.
(1) APS350 total POE budget: 700 Watts
(1) APS600 total POE budget: 720 Watts