The AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-PRO simultaneously leverages the full technological architecture of its AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR stablemate, and augments platform versatility with the addition of engineering sciences from USB extension leader Icron, plus Audinate’s ubiquitous Dante to an already powerful silicon résumé.
AVPro Edge has cultivated several advanced concepts into MXNet-10G making it a tour de force that, just a single year ago, seemed implausible. Its design is indispensable, unique and destined to become an instant classic. The new AC-MXNET-10G-PRO serves as another flexible gateway in the next generation 10G lineup of heavy-duty AV-over-IP multicast offerings from AVPro Edge.
Patented by Icron Technologies, the ExtremeUSB® suite of features enables extension of native USB connections beyond the traditional USB standard 5 meter limitation. Through precise control over strict USB specification timing requirements with physical transmission media, including both Category wire and fiber, ExtremeUSB manages turnaround time quotients in the USB protocol between the local point and all remote points. ExtremeUSB maintains these transmission and acknowledgment requirements transparently and driver-free. Specialized algorithms manage and correct error-prone situations while handling techniques, unique to separate USB transfer types, keep USB links active via a proxy process to overcome extension-incurred delays.
Additional ExtremeUSB features such as driver-free plug and play and compatibility with Windows, Mac OS and Linux provide consistently reliable, transparent user experiences.
Vastly extended operational distances made possible by ExtremeUSB enables broader market applications, including medical, military, education and pro AV.
Replacing antiquated traditional Pro A/V cabling protocols, which were often practiced as linking one device to another, with different devices and their associated applications requiring different cabling types, Audinate’s Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) platform packetizes audio in a similar fashion to MXNet-10G and SDVoE, with virtually matching specifications.
Signal flow and routing are software defined, untethered from previous rigid disciplines.
Dante Audio is 100% lossless, 24-bit or 32-bit, for all conventional industry sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 192kHz. Latency is ultra-low at 1ms or less, with sub-microsecond synchronization.
Audio channel counts of up to 512 are possible for each device, with device totals equal to system endpoint totals, if desired.
- USB Speeds: Supports USB Low, Full and High Speeds
- Max Throughput: Up to 480Mbps
- Device Compatibility: Support for up to 31 USB devices, including hubs.
- Maximum Range: Cat6a up to 100 meters; Fiber up to 500 meters (multimode) and 10 Kilometers (singlemode).
- True Plug and Play: Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Driverless: No software drivers required
Audinate Dante Encoding
- Compression-free: 100% Lossless audio
- Available Signal Types: Sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 96kHz and 16-bit to 32-bit audio samples.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Latency is imperceptible at less than 1ms, with sub-microsecond synchronization.
Quick Start Guide
- COMING SOON…
FULL FEATURE SET
- Unlimited sources to infinite endpoints with device totals limited only by the number of available switch ports
- Zero compression, zero frame latency, zero image artifacts up to 4K/30fps 4:4:4 8-bit
- 4K/60fps content uses an extremely light, 1.3:1 compression process which restores original data at endpoints for images identical to uncompressed content
- Genlock mode reduces latency to 0.1ms (or 1/400th of a frame) equal to high performance physical matrix switchers for mission-critical switching times
- MultiView for up to 32 images is standard and available for display on any monitor, TV or projector
- Video wall ready with sizing and bezel administration
- Non-genlocked fast switching of between one to two frames (approximately 17-34 milliseconds)
- Audio Breakaway and Independent signal routing for total signal flexibility
- Bidirectional Control for: IR; RS-232; Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Ethernet 1Gbs
- USB-B Host connection and KVM Control
- Third-party control and MXNet-10G Mentor WEB GUI via AC-MXNET-10G-CBOX
AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-PRO Exclusive USB Features
- Icron Technologies ExtremeUSB® feature suite ensures a consistent, trouble-free user experience
- Plug and Play
- No software drivers required
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- USB Low, Full and High Speed support
- Up to 480mbps throughput
AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-PRO Exclusive Dante Features
- 100% Lossless compression-free codec transport
- Software-defined signal flow and signal routing
- All industry sample rates supported from 44.1kHz up to 192kHz, 24-bit and 32-bit
- Ultra-low latency, 1ms or less, with sub-microsecond synchronization
- Digitally packetized multicast audio available at any endpoint
- High channel capacity (up to 512 x 512) per device
What’s in the box?
- AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-PRO (Transceiver)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 3 x 3-Pin to L/R RCA Audio Cable