The AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-USBX is identical to the AVPro Edge AC-MXNET-TCVR in baseline configuration and technical profile, while supplemented by the engineering sciences from USB extension leader Icron Technologies for unique design and functional flexibilities. AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-USBX directly and effectively addresses installations where KVM requirements are equally paramount to the advanced concepts cultivated into MXNet-10G for audio, video, and control signal data transport.
- USB Speeds: Supports USB Low, Full and High Speeds
- Max Throughput: Up to 480Mbps
- Device Compatibility: Support for up to 31 USB devices, including hubs.
- Maximum Range: Cat5e (or better) up to 100 meters; Fiber up to 500 meters (multimode) and 10 Kilometers (singlemode).
- True Plug and Play: Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Driverless: No software drivers required
- MXNet Switches: AVPro Edge switches are optimized for the MXNet 10G ecosystem and maintain the speed required for the ExtremeUSB® feature suite to operate with hyper-precision.
10G Network Switches
The Netgear AV series are an excellent choice for MXNet 10G. They feature installer friendly UI, LIFETIME warranty and fan controls.
- XSM4328CV: 24 Port 10G POE+ with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4328FV: 24 Port 10G SFP with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4324: 12 10G Copper (NO poe), 12 10G SFP
- XSM4316: 8 10G Copper (NO poe), 8 10G SFP