The AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR is a single SKU, dual-use configurable, advanced modular AV-over-IP encoding / decoding IP streaming solution.
Whether deployed as a transmitter (Encoder) or receiver (Decoder), AVPro Edge has cultivated multiple advanced concepts into this device. The new AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR serves as both a gateway and destination point for the 10G lineup of AV-over-IP multicast offerings from AVPro Edge.
- HDMI 2.0
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Unlimited sources to infinite endpoints with device totals limited only by the number of available switch ports
- Zero compression, zero frame latency, zero image artifacts up to 4K/30fps 4:4:4 8-bit
- 4K/60fps content uses an extremely light, 1.3:1 compression process which restores original data at endpoints for images identical to uncompressed content
- Genlock mode reduces latency to 0.1ms (or 1/400th of a frame) equal to high performance physical matrix switchers for mission-critical switching times
- MultiView for up to 32 images is standard and available for display on any monitor, TV or projector
- Video wall ready with sizing and bezel administration
- Non-genlocked fast switching of between one to two frames (approximately 17-34 milliseconds)
- Audio Breakaway and Independent signal routing for total signal flexibility
- Bidirectional Control for: IR; RS-232; Hi-Speed USB HID; Ethernet 1Gbps
- USB-B Host connection and KVM Control
- Third-party control and MXNet-10G Mentor WEB GUI via AC-MXNET-10G-CBOX
10G Network Switches
The Netgear AV series are an excellent choice for MXNet 10G. They feature installer friendly UI, LIFETIME warranty and fan controls.
- XSM4328CV: 24 Port 10G POE+ with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4328FV: 24 Port 10G SFP with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4324: 12 10G Copper (NO poe), 12 10G SFP
- XSM4316: 8 10G Copper (NO poe), 8 10G SFP