The AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-AVDM simultaneously leverages the full technological architecture of its AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR stablemate, while augmenting platform versatility through the addition of high bitrate downmixing capabilities to an already powerful silicon résumé.
When the AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-AVDM is selected for transmitter mode, preparing to encode and digitally packetize a multi-channel source for multicasting throughout an MXNet 10G ecosystem, a proprietary eight-channel bit stream audio downmixing decoder intercepts Dolby Atmos, IMAX Enhanced, or other high bitrate lossless audio codecs. This decoder extracts, converts, and configures a balanced analog stereo signal, making it available for output to third-party distribution systems via a balanced Phoenix connector. The digital audio codec component of the signal passes through for downline decoding by AC-MXNET-10G-TCVRs designated to function as system endpoints.
Downmixing – When an UHD 4K multi-channel source is centrally located with third-party automation / distribution devices and alongside MXNet-10G ecosystem encoders, the specially-featured AC-MXNET-10G-AVDM extracts stereo balanced analog audio (up to 24-bit / 48 kHz sampling rate) from eight-channel Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, or other high bitrate digital audio codecs for pass-along to analog distribution systems while digital codecs pass-through, via encoded multicast routing, and are available to downstream MXNet-10G devices.
HDMI Loop-Out on the AC-MXNET-10G-AVDM may be used to direct the unaltered digital codec to a surround processing component within the same central location.
- Unlimited sources to infinite endpoints with device totals limited only by the number of available switch ports
- Zero compression, zero frame latency, zero image artifacts up to 4K/30fps 4:4:4 8-bit
- 4K/60fps content uses an extremely light, 1.3:1 compression process which restores original data at endpoints for images identical to uncompressed content
- Genlock mode reduces latency to 0.1ms (or 1/400th of a frame) equal to high performance physical matrix switchers for mission-critical switching times
- MultiView for up to 32 images is standard and available for display on any monitor, TV or projector
- Video wall ready with sizing and bezel administration
- Non-genlocked fast switching of between one to two frames (approximately 17-34 milliseconds)
- Audio Breakaway and Independent signal routing for total signal flexibility
- Bidirectional Control for: IR; RS-232; Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Ethernet 1Gbs
- USB-B Host connection and KVM Control
- Third-party control and MXNet-10G Mentor WEB GUI via AC-MXNET-10G-CBOX
AC-MXNET-10G-TCVR-AVDM Exclusive Features
- A downmixed, two-channel balanced analog stereo signal may be extracted from eight-channel high bitrate digital audio codecs
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X or any multi-channel audio track may be downmixed for intelligible audition for house-wide distributed audio applications
- Extracted balanced analog stereo audio signals are output from the Phoenix connector on the chassis rear. Shielded / screened wire may be terminated with connector types required for interfacing with third-party, distributed audio systems
- Digital codecs pass-through unaltered, available at the HDMI Loop-out port, and to downstream decoders via encoded multicast
10G Network Switches
The Netgear AV series are an excellent choice for MXNet 10G. They feature installer friendly UI, LIFETIME warranty and fan controls.
- XSM4328CV: 24 Port 10G POE+ with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4328FV: 24 Port 10G SFP with 25G SFP for multi switch support
- XSM4324: 12 10G Copper (NO poe), 12 10G SFP
- XSM4316: 8 10G Copper (NO poe), 8 10G SFP