The BlackWire Designs Just Add Power OSD driver enables volume level, mute status, and the source selected to be displayed on any Just Add Power 2G, 2G+, 2GΩ/3G, 2GΩ/3G+, or 3G system.
Composer 2.10+ required. OS3 Compatible.
- Overlay On Screen Display with:
- Volume Level
- Mute status (on)
- Source Selected in Room
- Seven built-in colors for OSD text color
- Custom color picker for any other color value
- Three OSD transparency levels
- Easily turn on or off volume, mute, or source OSD
- Simple and easy to setup and install
The Just Add Power system must:
- Be on firmware version A6.4.12 or newer
- Use Layer 3 networking (JAD Config Setup)
- Have a static route properly configured in the router
The driver supports Control4 OS 2.9 on release and BlackWire will maintain continued support for the latest 3 versions of C4 OS.
Add the driver to the system
Setup BDM License Manager
Enter the license key provided by BlackWire Designs
Select the room you wish to monitor volume and source changes
Enter the IP address of the Just Add Power receiver assigned to that room in Connections -> Network (this IP address can be found in your JAD Config setup summary file)
Verify that you are running a Layer 3 setup (JAD Config was run)
Verify that you have a static route setup correctly in the router. You should be able to access the receiver’s IP address directly from the same network Director is running on.
Verify you have entered the correct IP address for the Just Add Power receiver in Composer’s Connections tab
Verify the Just Add Power receiver’s firmware is version A6.4.12 or higher
Press the OSD Test button in actions for a 60 second test screen
BlackWire Driver Manager
This driver requires BlackWire Driver Manager and OS 2.10+ to work.
- BDM Support added
Fixed bug with variable registrationVersion 1.1.3 - (December 14, 2017)
- BUGFIX: Issue with driver not registering variable listeners on reboot has been resolved
- Added BlackWire Debug Button