This driver enables control of the Yamaha MTX3 and MTX5D on Control4 systems, enabling zone outputs to emulate a simple audio matrix. This operates as a standard matrix switcher as well features basic mixing when using our included UI experience buttons. Example: Zone 1 has audio playing, pressing the button on the Microphone UI Driver from the Control4 interface will allow you to mix in that microphone to that zone. The included UI buttons work on all C4 touch screens, mobile apps and list navigators.
MTX Core Driver
- Complete Control of the MTX Matrix and Zone Outputs
- Automatically configures the MTX Processor
- Programming interface for direct zone source control and volume control
- Preset recall with keypad binding or custom programming
Channel / UI Driver
- Easily use stereo sources with single channels
- UI Button features custom Microphone, XLR, or Button graphics in 7 colors for easy identification
- UI Button configurable in 3 different modes depending on use case
- Quickly control input level and mute status from Composer
Stereo Input Driver
- Easily add stereo sources to the two MTX Stereo Inputs
MTX3 or MTX5-D Ready
The MTX Universal Driver is compatible with MTX3 and MTX5-D processors.
Custom Icons Included
- Fixed issue with Control4 interface mute status not displaying correctly
- Note: Composer\'s control-control lies. Don\'t rely on it to display the correct mute state.
- Found and fixed another issue with mute feedback in zones
- BUGFIX - Mute status not tracking when using a Control4 touchscreen [YC1-I1]
- Initial Release
Beta testing version