Creating a Savant profile for a Just Add Power system can take hours to days to complete depending on the size of your video system. Now it takes seconds!
The profile tool supports AMP VLAN systems and covers a wide range of switches from Netgear, Cisco, Luxul, and TP-Link. We also support legacy JAD Config Luxul.
The tool is automatically available to any dealer who purchases their Just Add Power products from us. Alternatively, you may purchase a license that provides you access to basic support and unlimited profile generation for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Ensure you are logged into the website and then click the button below to go to the Savant Profile ToolClick Here for The Savant Profile Tool
While there are many distributors who sell Just Add Power products, Blackwire offers completely programmed, plug-and-play systems. Stop wasting hours on-site and let our technicians do the hard work. This service is included with every J+P system purchased from Blackwire.
We can typically program the system and ship it out on the same day.
Our support team is well-versed not only in J+P systems but also the automation platforms you are working with. This way you get complete support and knowledge on every aspect of your installation.
Our complimentary programming service can save hours in the field and allowing even the most basic technician to complete the installation.
- Netgear switch is shipped on the latest firmware
- Netgear switch is programmed to the system design specifications
- Just Add Power devices updated to the latest firmware
- Just Add Power devices are completely programmed
- Just Add Power devices are labeled with port and zone information allowing anyone on the job site to install them easily
- Back up file of switch programming
- Custom PDF worksheet with all port assignments and Layer 3 information for setting up RS232, CEC, or Video Wall functions
- Need to add more inputs or outputs after you order? No problem! Just let us know and we will send you your new devices ready for plug and play use