PDK’s Red™ Pedestal controller includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. The Red Pedestal Ethernet is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
ProdataKey Red products lead the industry in platform security. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
The Red Pedestal is automatically self-discoverable by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; no need to enter the IP address.
Equipped with a fully supervised onboard power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
The Red Pedestal is ready for any of the PDK readers allowing you to customize what reader is installed on the pedestal.
Plug N Play
All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug n’play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device no matter how large the job is.
Whether you need one door or a thousand, the PDK Red Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (2)
- Reader Input A (2)
- Reader Input B (2)
- PoE – with optional add on module
- Temperature: -20 – +60 C or -4 – +140 F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5 x 9.5” x 5.5”
- Stainless steel enclosure
- 12-24V DC Input
- 14VDC 2A 28 Watt Class 2 Power Supply Included
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- battery not included
PDK has created a wireless and POE module enabling the ability to convert this door controller to those options. The wireless module is available now. The POE module is coming soon.