The cloud node is the main system controller and is the gateway to the pdk.io cloud platform, and it’s the only device you need to get a system up and running. This model also includes a single door controller with an ethernet connection for communication, making it perfect for single-entry jobs.
Simply connect the cloud node to the door hardware, then connect it to the network.
Requirements for a system:
- You need this CloudNode which has a built in 1 door controller
- Pick a card reader (See Card Readers Tab)
- Pick reader credentials (See Credentials Tab)
- If you need more than 1 door see the Door Expansion Tab
- A battery
- Door locks/Mag
- Yearly Subscription set up with PDK
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux) Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
- Ethernet (Built into controller) Internet required for PDK Cloud services. Ethernet also you to communicate with other ethernet controllers.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.5” x 9.25” x 3”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
- 2.9 lbs (46.4 oz)
- Conforms to UL 294
Power (Power Supply Included):
- 12-24V DC Input
- 14 VDC 2A 28 watt class 2 wall-wart power
supply (Input supply to the board)
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- Operating Amperage: 200mA (Continuous
amperage draw when idle)
*Battery not included, but a backup battery must be installed to comply with UL 294.
*12v 5a is recommended.
Effortless cloud management
The Cloud Node delivers full cloud access control with its easy to use plug and play interface. While connecting to IP controllers, streamline the entire programming process with full configuration from any web enabled device. This requires a yearly subscription from PDK.
Full mobile management allows for complete control whether you are in the office or on the road. The pdk mobile app does not restrict which features are available for mobile management. We give you full control of every feature in the system from any Internet connected device.
Real-time customizable alerts keep you in the know. Whether it relates to people, doors or events, you can create email and text alerts that let one or more people know what’s happening. Instant alerts are a powerful tool when comes to the safety and security of your facility.
With six months of data protection stored in the cloud you’re ready for any calamity mother nature may throw in your way. Rest assured your entire system is backed up each and every night.
Instantly know the status of every door at your facility in a single glance. Our intuitive interface allows you to not only see whether a door is locked, unlocked, propped or forced but it also allows you to change the state from your mobile device.
System software updates happen real-time giving you the latest features as they are launched. Never worry again about what version of software you are running or if the manufacturer will end-of-life your system.
Keep tabs on who’s coming and going with real-time live monitoring of system activity. Security personnel can compare the image of the authorized cardholder in the software verses the actual person scanning the card.
The PDK Cloud Service requires a small fee based on your doors and is paid yearly. This fee enables updates and the secure remote control of the entire platform including access to manage your system.
We have put detailed information on the service here https://www.blackwiredesigns.com/pdk-cloud/ you will need to be logged in to view the page.