PDK’s Red™ 2 controller includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. The Red 2 is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
ProdataKey Red products lead the industry in platform security. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
The Red 2 is automatically self-discoverable by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; no need to enter the IP address.
Equipped with a fully supervised onboard power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
Additional WiMAC and PoE++ plug-and-play connection kits can be added by purchasing the respective wireless or PoE kit. Plug the module into the PDK Red 2 board and it’s ready to go.
Plug N Play
All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug n’play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device no matter how large the job is.
Whether you need two doors or a thousand, the PDK Red 2 Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays
- Reader Input A
- Reader Input B
Communication Options (depends on model):
- PoE – with optional add on module
- WiMAC (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4) Encryption: AES 128bit – With optional add on module
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- 12-24V DC Input
- 14VDC 2A 28 Watt Class 2 Power Supply Included
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- Battery not included