The PA2120 power amplifier offer powerful features in compact, durable metal chassis. They are designed for easy, intuitive operation that makes specialized training or audio experience unnecessary. For example, the output volume knob has been made the focus of the front panel design, enhancing day-to-day operability while minimizing the possibility of error. No special software, programming or equipment is required for installation or setup. Anyone can quickly and easily set up a system that will deliver the best possible sound for a wide range of applications.
Featuring two balanced inputs (euroblock) and one stereo inputs (2 RCA). These inputs are shared and does not support mixing them together.
- Back Balanaced Input: (2) 3 pin Euroblock
- Stereo Inputs:(1) stereo pair RCAs
- Inputs are manually assigned and not mixable
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF
- Speaker Outputs:(2) A / B Speaker Outputs
- Impedance:8/4/3 Ohm or 70/100 V Operation
- 8/4/3 Ohm Output:120 Watts X 2
- 70/100V Output:120 Watts x 2 or 200 Watts x 1
- Size: 19.9″ x 1.8″ x 14.9″
- Cooling: Passive Cooling (fanless)