The Flair Driver for Control4 enables two-way integration with Flair devices and native control over each zone configured within a Flair system. Once installed and authorized with a Flair account, the driver will connect and sync all information about devices installed in the Flair ecosystem with the Control4 system.
What is Flair?
Flair is a suite of Smart Vents and Smart Pucks designed to solve a problem that almost every house or apartment has: the room that doesn’t heat or cool evenly. Its temperature is out of sync with the rest of the house. It’s either too hot or too cold. Flair fixes that.
- Native Control4 Thermostat interface for Flair system Control
- Set the Flair system to Auto or Manual
- Control compatible mini-split systems integrated with Flair
- Temperature and Humidity integration from Flair devices
- Choose between individual room/zone control or adjust the overall house set-point
- Quick, easy setup and installation
This driver only integrates with the Flair system for easy control and integration with native Control4 thermostat interfaces. It does not turn over control of the Flair system to Control4, nor does it enable any advanced features such as scheduling within the Control4 system.
This driver allows the homeowner to simply and easily interact with the Flair system within the Control4 navigator interfaces without having to open a separate app.
- Fixed licensing issue
- Fixed intermittent issues with OAuth tokens being revoked
- Fixed issue with licensing on Flair Cloud driver
- Testing Version