A complete RS-232 bidirectional driver for the Denon Professional Audio Matrix/Mixer model DN-508MX (8 zones mono) or DN-508MXA (8 zones mono w/ 4 powered zones)
Featuring a webview mixer interface on the T3 touch screens.
- RS-232 Bidirectional control
- Work just like a Control4 Audio Matrix
- Dual matrix present 8-zone/5 sources for audio as well as microphone mixing
- Web Mixer available on T3 Touchscreens
- Simulated ramping even if not natively supported on the mixer
– Setup the Denon mixer to work as 8-zone mono output using the web interface.
– Connect the Denon mixer RS-232 port to the Control4 Controller.
– Add the driver into the project
– Enter a license code or use the free 72h trial
– Bind the serial connection to driver
– Wait for the Web IP Address and firmware version to show up in the properties
– Bind the audio sources and zones
Fix Mic/Line mixer control, now it truly work.Version 1.1.0 - (March 09, 2019) Version 1.1.0 - (March 04, 2019)