Cleerline SSF™6 Strand Fiber Rugged Micro Distribution cable is composed of a 3.0mm distribution style SSF™ cable subunit within an overall Riser rated PVC jacket.
SSF™ Rugged Micro Distribution is ideal for installation outdoors in ducts or indoors in riser spaces and tray installations. This cable incorporates an additional layer of fiberglass yarns for strength. SSF™ Rugged Micro Distribution is also rodent resistant.
Cleerline SSF™ Micro Distribution Single Mode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 50/125 single mode fiber.
The included SSF™ fiber provides extreme durability and strength.
6 Strand 9/125 SSF G657 A2&B2 In/Out
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30)
- Compatible with common connector systems for 9/125 single mode
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Dielectric construction
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Rodent resistant
- O.D. 6.1mm
- Installation in ducts outdoors
- Riser space and tray installations
- ETL listed type OFNR
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 compliant