The SSF-SFP-RJ45-10G is a multispeed 10G Ethernet 10G Base-T to 10G Base-X SFP+ slot non-managed stand-alone media converter, equipped with DIP switches for configuration options. The SFP+ slot allows both 1G or 10G Ethernet operation, and can accept all SFP types, including multimode, single mode, CWDM, DWDM, or BiDi. BiDi allows bi-directional transmission over a single strand of fiber.
DIP switches allow set-up in either fixed 10G mode, fixed 1G mode, or 10/100/1G/10G auto negotiation on a copper port.
LED indicators signal the power status, UTP and FX port speed and link status of each port.
- 100M/1G/10G Base-T to 1G/10G Base-X SFP+ slot Converter
- DIP settings for fiber speed and LFP functions
- Forward 9Kbytes Jumbo packets in transparent converter mode
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Aggregates into SSF-1RU-E3 chassis (12 slots on 1RU space)