This Class 2 CCV-DR100 0-10V DC dimming driver features a dual mode constant voltage and constant current output. Featuring a metal housing with Class I design which allows it to operate with case temperatures from -40°F to 194°F under free air convection. Standard built-in protections include short circuit, over-current, overvoltage, and over temperature. The metal housing carries an IP65 ingress protection allowing it to be used in both indoor and outdoor applications, with type HL rating for hazardous location use.
- Constant voltage + Constant current modes
- 3-in-1 dimming capable: 1~10V DC, 10V PWM and resistance dimming
- Maximum wattage output up to 100W
- Built-in active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Class 2 design and IP65 rating
- Auto-reset protection for short circuit and over-voltage
- cURus Recognized to UL8750 Standard “Type HL”