This driver enables commands to be sent to and received from BrightSign digital signage media players. The driver works with all Series 3 and up BrightSign players that have Ethernet or WiFi connectivity.
- Add automation to interactive presentations
- Two-way device commands
- Simple to use and enter custom commands to send to device
- Pass through option for remote commands (DVD Proxy)
- This only works on 2.8.0 and above.
- Working knowledge of BrightAuthor and interactive presentations is required
- BrightAuthor training and support is not included with the purchase of this driver
- A BrightSign Series 3 or above is required
Testing and debugging with BrightSign can be tough. Use this simple project to verify your network and C4 configuration is correct or as a starting point for your own interactive presentation.
The quick start project contains 3 images which can be loaded using the following commands:
The presentation is also set to respond when the image is loaded using the following commands.
- slide 1 loaded
- slide 2 loaded
- slide 3 loaded