This driver allows you to integrate Amcrest Camera’s Control4 Navigators. The driver allows you to view video on the different navigator interfaces and also allows you to use motion to trigger events. PTZ (if supported by the camera) is also supported by this driver.
- Add driver to DocumentsControl4Drivers directory.
- Launch the Composer Pro application and connect to your project
- In the ‘System Design’ page select the ‘Search’ tab on the right hand side.
- Select ‘Camera’ as the device type.
- Double click on ‘Amcrest NVRt’ to add to the camera
- Note: you will need 1 instance per camera on the NVR
- In the driver properties enter the correct license key.
- Trial will auto start without entering a key
- Enter the IP Address, http, rtsp ports for the camera
- Enter the correct credentials and select Digest as the authentication method
- for the Channel # property set that to the channel # you are wanting a video image of
- Snapshot Channel: Can be the same as the video channel or may be n-1. For example Channel 1, may have a snapshot channel of 0
- StreamMethod: If ‘1’ doesn’t load properly, please set it to ‘2’ and test again (refresh navigators required)
- SubType: this is used for the substream to load of video. 1 is default, 2 is the other option for stream
Version 3 only supports blackwire licensingVersion 2.0.10 - (October 17, 2017)