The AC-MXNET-10G-SW24Q is an AVPro Edge designed, fixed-port and stackable managed switch for high-density 10G communication plus seamless integration with the MXNET 10G ecosystem, representing the next step forward on the evolutionary path of the MXNet platform. Encompassing an industry-first, holistically integrated approach to AV over IP video distribution from a solo manufacturer, AVPro Edge’s exclusive MXNet 10G platform offers the only proprietary, hyper-optimized SDVoE ecosystem of network-based managed switches, encoders and decoders guided from a centralized control unit via MXNet Mentor, our in- house engineered setup and system utilities management software solution.
Onboard the AC-MXNET-10G-SW24Q are twenty-four, 1/10G SFP+ ports and two, 40G QSFP+ uplink ports. Virtual Switch Framework (VF) virtualizes multiple AC-MXNET-10G-SW24Q switches from the same layer into one logical device, providing high availability and scalability. The AVPro Edge-developed Intelligent AV multicast processing engine enables a single AC-MXNET- 10G-SW24Q switch to easily support thirty-two, 10G SDVOE endpoints (using two X 40G QSFP+ breakout cables, not included) or three hundred and eighty-four, 1G AV-over-IP endpoints.
|Ethernet||(24) × SFP+ Ports: 10GbE/1GbE, 10GbE by default
(2) × QSFP+ Ports: 40GbE by default,
support 1× QSFP+ to 4× 10G SFP+ Split
(1)10/100/1000BASE-T Management Port (MGMT)
|RS232||(1) × RJ45 console port (Out-of-Band)|
|USB||(1) × USB 2.0 Type-A for MXNet Service and storage|
|Ethernet||100 Meters/330 Feet over CAT5e|
|SFP+ and Fiber||10G SFP+ DAC cable up to 1 meters, 10G SFP+ AOC cable up to 3 meters, 10G SFP+ Multimode transceiver over Multimode fiber up to 550 meters 10G SFP+ Single mode transceiver over Single mode fiber up to 20 Kilometers|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% noncondensing|
|Max SCVoE Endpoints||32|
|ACL Table||3K (ingress) + 1K (egress)|
|Queues per port||8|
|Max Power Consumption||70W|
|Thermal Dissipation||239.34 BTU/hr|
|Power Supply Unit||AC: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz
DC: Input 36V-72V \ Default with two power supply units, one DC and one AC
|Height x Width x Depth (Single Unit)||Millimeters: 42.9 x 439.7 x 320.7
Inches: 1.68 x 17.3 x 12.6
|Height x Width x Depth (Packaged)||Millimeters: 114.3 x 482.6 x 533.4
Inches: 4.5 x 19 x 21
|Weight (Unit)||9.2 lbs. (4.2 kg)|
|Weight (Packaged)||12.2 lbs. (5.5 kg)|
|Product Warranty||10 Years|
Quick Start Guide
- Designed by AVPro Edge – Design of the AC- MXNET-10G-SW24Q is focused on plug & play ease within the MXNet 10G ecosystem. MXNet Mentor enables seamless setup, management, and system topology diagnostics. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides scalability and high availability.
- Port Configuration – Provides forty-eight each, 1/10G SFP+ Ports, plus six each, 40G QSFP+ Ports.
- Port Expansion Capability – Four additional MXNet SDVOE transceivers may be connected through each 40G QSFP+ breakout cable (cables not included), for a total of thirty-two decoder/ endpoints
- AVPro Edge Engineered Operating System – AC- MXNET-10G-SW24Q incorporates a proprietary AVPro Edge operating system, honing speed
and performance for MXNet 10G functions. All internal switch modules are optimized for more demanding audio/video signals and the speed required to maintain image fidelity plus control signal accuracy. AVPro Edge re-engineered the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) for the fastest maximum data multicast throughput with the onboard Intelligent AV Multicast Processor (iAMP). Security is also enhanced.
- Fast Switching with Near-Zero Latency – Source- to-source switching to endpoints is virtually instantaneous if scaling is not required (100μs frame latency, or 1/150th of a frame). With scaling in use, switching speed is between one to two frames, or about 17-34 milliseconds, considered visually imperceptible.
- High Reliability – Carrier-Grade Hardware provides 99.999% uptime availability, crucial for applications such as public safety monitoring or medical-related installations.
- Fail Safe Construction – Dual internal power supplies provide redundant fallback in the unlikely event one should fail.
- AV over IP Ready – Pre-configured for out-of- the-box, plug and play installation.
- Class-Leading Performance – MXNet switches are the highest performing switches in the AVoIP market segment.