The AVPro Edge AC-DANTE-D is a compact, two-channel Dante network two-channel decoder. AVPro Edge employs Dante’s Ultimo chipset, providing 100% lossless analog conversion from digitally encoded content with sampling rates from 44.1kHz to as high as 96kHz, in 16-, 24- or 32-bit word lengths. When powered up and connected to a Dante network the AC-DANTE-D becomes ‘discovered’, ready to retrieve digital audio from Dante devices, including the AVPro Edge AC-DANTE-E encoder, using Dante Controller software. Two LED activity monitors on the chassis face indicate power and signal status.
Note: The Dante port is not PoE. Unit power is provided by an external AC-to-DC 5V-1A power converter via a USB Type A to Type C cable, both included.
While Dante effectively makes use of Ethernet technology for signal transmission (CAT5e or CAT6 cabling, RJ-45 connectors, and standard network switches), it is not identical to Ethernet, with Dante networks typically isolated to their own closed system environment. All AVPro Edge MXNET 1G switches may be used stand-alone for Dante network configurations. Dante and MXNET 1G systems may coexist in hybrid fashion, sharing the same network switch. Transfer distance matches Ethernet at 100 meters (328 ft) with results dependent on cable quality, termination precision, and the degree of noise within the cable routing environment.
Small form factor sizing enables placement at or near end-point devices.
FULL FEATURE SET
- Complete Dante system compatibility
- Plug and play support
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 16-, 24-, and 32-bit audio support
- 5-pin Phoenix-type connector for analog breakout
- Dante port LEDs indicate link status and activity
- Unit ships with power supply and USB Type A to Type C cable
Key benefits of using AC-DANTE-D:
- Accepts any Dante-platform audio signal up to 96kHz in16-, 24-, and 32-bit word lengths
- Low profile, compact design for placement options
- Auto device-discovery on a Dante network
- Activity LEDs provide power and signal status
- Makes a convenient stand-alone connectivity pair with the AC-DANTE-E encoder
What’s in the box?
- AC-DANTE-D (Unit)
- 1 x USB Power Adapter
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x 5-Pin Terminal Block
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Screws for Mounting Brackets
|Analog Output Voltage||Balanced or Unbalanced
1 VRMS (2.828 VP-P) @ O DBES
|Latency||Configurable 1, 2, 5 MS|
|Supported Sample Rates||44.1,48, 88.2,96 KHZ|
|Supported Bit Depths||12, 24, 32|
|Analog Input||(1) Stereo RCA|
|Analog Output||(1) Stereo RCA|
|Dante Network Audio||(1) RJ-45|
|USB Type-C Power Adapter||Input: 100-240VAC, 50/6OHZ, 0.5A
Output: 5VDC, 1A
|Mounting||Furniture Mount Support|
|Dimensions WxDxH (Unit Only)||INCH: 2.95 X3.55 X1|
|Dimensions WxDxH (Packaged)||INCH: 7.6 X 5.35 X 1.62|
|Weight (Unit)||0.36 LBS|
|Product Warranty||10 years|