Ideal for overcoming AVR problems – In today’s fast moving, high-bandwidth, video market there is often a need to send high bitrate, bit stream audio into AVR’s to take advantage of audio advances like Dolby Atmos or DTS-X. The problem is the AVR’s, while especially well suited for audio, lack the robust ability to manage high-bandwidth HDR video. This simple switch will allow you bypass full, un-scaled, uncompressed video on to displays or projectors and simultaneously down-scale one output to lower bandwidth video while maintaining the original untouched audio codecs, making it ideal for sending this second HDMI signal into an AVR.
Auto-Switching (Conferencing) – Ideally suited for conference rooms or environments where you want the matrix to simply switch to the active input, or activate when a device is plugged in. BYOD applications are growing, and this unit is ideally suited to manage this type of environment.
Auto switching mode can be configured:
- Both outputs auto switch together
- Only one output auto switches.
- NOTE – In either mode output 1 can be down-scaled to accommodate a room where one display is 1080P and another is 4K.
4K Up/Down Scaling – This technology is managed on output two. This will allow you to downscale 4K sources to 1080p. This completely eliminates the problem that all other matrices have that forces them to “dumb down” the entire system even if there is only one old 1080P display.
Extreme EDID Management – With 29 on board EDID’s, including HDR EDID’s, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. We also have the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems…
Dual Audio De-Embedding – Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows:
- The user can extract 2 Channel audio from the L/R Ports. NOTE: the Analog Port only supports 2CH PCM – for down-mixing check out AC-AVDM-AUHD or our AXION line of matrix switchers.
- It features a digital optical toslink output for support for 7CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital +, DTS, DTS Master Audio.
- Extracted audio routing is bound to the output of your choosing (extracted audio switches with the video)