The AC-MXNET-10G-SW12C is an AVPro Edge designed managed switch for high-density 10G communication and seamless integration with the MXNET 10G ecosystem, representing the next step forward on the evolutionary path of the MXNet platform. Encompassing an industry-first, holistically integrated approach to AV over IP video distribution from a solo manufacturer, AVPro Edge’s exclusive MXNet 10G platform offers the only proprietary, hyper-optimized SDVoE ecosystem of network-based managed switches, encoders and decoders guided from a centralized control unit via MXNet Mentor, our in-house engineered setup and system utilities management software solution.
The AC-MXNET-10G-SW12C is an industry-first design to traffic both data and POE through 12 common ports – a single CAT-6a is all that is required to provide power plus data. Onboard are six, 10G/25G SFP28 uplink ports, which are backward compatible with SFP+ ports to function with SFP+ optical modules or SFP+ DAC cables (please note: the 25Gbps data rate is not supported). These ports can be used to connect up to six, MXNET-10G TCVR SDVoE transceivers.
|Ethernet||(12) × 10G-mGig RJ45 Ports (POE/POE+/POE++)
(6) × 1G/10G/25Gbps SFP28 Ports
(1) × 10/100/1000BASE-T Management Port (MGMT)
|RS232||(1) × RJ45 console port (Out-of-Band)|
|USB||(1) × USB 2.0 Type-A for MXNet Service and storage|
|Ethernet||100 Meters/330 Feet over CAT5e|
|SFP+ and Fiber||10G SFP+ DAC cable up to 1 meters, 10G SFP+
AOC cable up to 3 meters, 10G SFP+ Multimode transceiver over
Multimode fiber up to 550 meters 10G SFP+ Single mode
transceiver over Single mode fiber up to 20 Kilometers
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% noncondensing|
|Max SCVoE Endpoints||18|
|Max Power Consumption||430W|
|POE Power||IEEE 802.3af (POE 15.4W)
IEEE 802.3at (POE+ 30W)
IEEE 802.3bt (POE++ 90W) Total POE Power Budget: 370W
|Thermal Dissipation||1,470.256 BTU/hr|
|Power Supply Unit||AC: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz
DC: Input 48V-57V | Default with two power supply units, one DC and one AC
|Height x Width x Depth (Single Unit)||Millimeters: 44.45 x 439.7 x 319.1
Inches: 1.75 x 17.3 x 12.56
|Height x Width x Depth (Packaged)||Millimeters: 161.9 x 463.55 x 558.8
Inches: 6.375 x 18.25 x 22
|Weight (Unit)||9.4 lbs. (4.26 kg)|
|Weight (Packaged)||12.8 lbs. (5.8 kg)|
|Product Warranty||10 Years|
Quick Start Guide
- The AC-MXNET-10G-SW12C design is focused on plug & play ease within the MX- NET 10G ecosystem. MXNet Mentor enables seamless setup, management, and system topology diagnostics. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides scalability and high availability.
- Port Configuration – Provides twelve each, 10G-mGig RJ45 Ports (POE/POE+/POE++), plus six each, 1G/10G/25Gbps SFP28 Uplink Ports
- AVPro Edge Engineered Operating System – AC-MXNet-10G-SW12C incorporates a proprietary AVPro Edge operating system, honing speed and performance for MXNet 10G functions. All internal switch modules are optimized for more demanding audio/ video signals and the speed required to maintain image fidelity plus control signal accuracy. AVPro Edge re-engineered the In- ternet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) for the fastest maximum data multicast throughput with the onboard Intelligent AV Multicast Processor (iAMP). Security is also enhanced.
- Fast Switching with Near-Zero Latency – Source-to-source switching to endpoints is virtually instantaneous if scaling is not re- quired (100μs frame latency, or 1/150th of a frame). With scaling in use, switching speed is between one to two frames, or about 17- 34 milliseconds, considered visually imper- ceptible.
- High Reliability – Carrier-Grade Hardware provides 99.999% uptime availability, crucial for applications such as public safety monitoring or medi- cal-related installations.
- Fail Safe Construction – Dual internal power supplies provide re- dundant fallback in the unlikely event one should fail.
- AV over IP Ready – Pre-configured for out-of-the-box, plug and play installation.
- Class-Leading Performance – MXNeT switches are the highest performing switches in the AVoIP market segment.