The Architect P Series features an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven. This amplifier is designed to be controlled with an audio matrix or an external device featuring variable volume outputs.
The P2660 uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
The Architect P2660 is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle,WA USA.
- 16 Channels of High Power AudioControl Performance
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 2 Rack Spaces
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging/li>
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations