The Domaudeo Low Voltage/LED Control DMX Driver provides an affordable solution for low-voltage LED or RGB/RGBW integration with Control4 using the Engineering Solutions DMX RS232 engine easily available on Amazon.
IMPORTANT NOTE for CORE5 Controller user! Many dealers has reported that the RS-232 DMX Engine does NOT work when connected to the Core5’s built-in DB9 Serial ports. You NEED to use the 3.5mm serial ports and the Control4 3.5mm to DB9 cable. All other controllers work perfectly fine with either port.
VERSION 3.0.2 takes full advantage of Control4 OS 3.3.0 new color control feature!
Features added to 3.0.2 update: Exposed Color-Changing Effect Settings: Give control to the customer to create his own color-changing or flashy light show using dozen of possible options. This feature is made possible by using Control4’s Lighting Extras and is available on any Effect Switch drivers in a project. Some settings from the Universal Dimmer driver are also exposed to the customer for deeper customization.
Features full integration for the new OS 3.3.0 Color control options (Colour and CCT Wheels). It is also compatible with older Control4 OS but without a color wheel.
The DMX Universal Dimmer – The driver that does it all.
The DMX Universal Dimmer replaces the previous DMX Dimmer, Switch, RGB Dimmer, Group Dimmers, ColorChanger, and Tunable White, now all those features are available from the same driver with much easier configuration options and learning curve.
- Backward compatible: You won’t have to upgrade the whole project to take advantage of the new feature, older DMX drivers will continue to work
- DMX Universal Dimmer Driver: Single driver that does it all using the same user-friendly interface for tons of features
- Full Advanced Lightning Agent support with color and CCT
- Perfectly smooth scene activation with no popcorn effect
- Smooth fades and color transition
- Built-in effects (fully customizable): Color Loop, Chase Effect, Random Loop, Disco, Knight Rider, and more!
- No CPU overhead
- Support parallel tasking
- Ultra-fast response time
- Exclusive Effect Switch for easy color effect management
- Exclusive ColorChanger keypad bindings to easily scroll through color preset using keypad buttons
- Sound-to-Light using a special DMX Sequencer driver
- Complete support for CCT “Tunable White” light with CCT Color control and Circadian Lighting built-in
- Support any low voltage lights, even non-dimmable LEDs
The RS-232 DMX Engine “Red Box” is required for this driver to work. You can order the DMX Engine from Amazon:
(or look for “RS-232 DMX Engine” on your local Amazon store)
Please review the Quick Guide instruction manual before setting up your system.
Fix the \"Programming Tab\" issue (may require controller reboot) Expose Color-Changing Effect Settings to customer using Lighting Extras Some optimizationVersion 3.0.0 - (June 08, 2022)
New version fully compatible with Control4 OS 3.3.0, Introducing the DMX Universal Dimmer.Version 2.4.2 (cp) - (October 25, 2021)
Fixed the Experience Icon for ColorPicker.Version 2.4.1 - (July 01, 2021)
Fixed bug in the ColorPicker driver that does not preview on the camera screen and sometime fail to load on iOSVersion 2.4.0 - (December 13, 2020) Version 2.3.3 - (October 25, 2020)
OS 3.2 Fix, Single ColorPicker for IOS/Android/T3/T4, Partial support for HSL/HSVVersion 2.3.2 - (April 02, 2020)
Added RGBW detection variable for Janus Colour WheelVersion 2.3.1 - (December 07, 2019) Version 231 - (November 22, 2019) Version 2.3.0 - (November 05, 2019) Version 2.3.0 - (October 30, 2019) Version 1.2.1 - (October 29, 2019) Version 231 - (October 29, 2019) Version 2.3.0 - (October 24, 2019) Version 2.2.2 - (May 27, 2019)
IMPORTANT: This driver only works with BlackWire Designs issued license key.Version 2.2.2 - (May 25, 2019)
Fix for Control4 OS 3.0Version 2.2.1 - (April 20, 2019) Version 2.2.1 - (March 28, 2019)
This version 2.2.1 with the added iOS version of the ColorChanger. This fix the Color Wheel view that was broken with latest C4 IOS app.
BlackWire Designs does not provide any support on purchases made with houselogix.
The developer of this driver does not provide transfer licenses. This is a new driver compared to the version that was on the houselogix website. If you wish to continue to use the Advanced DMX drive you must purchase a new license from the Blackwire site and completely delete all of your old drivers and install these as new.