This 4K UHD HDMI with Dolby Audio™ and DTS-HD® Stereo Audio Downmixer supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video through HDMI, and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can downmix standard Dolby Audio & DTS-HD formats up to 7.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) as well as analog RCA connections. It is also able to manage Dolby Atmos signals by extracting 7.1 channels from Atmos and downmixing that audio.It can also support the pass-through of HD and standard bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz if needed.
If the connected display supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), and has it enabled, then this unit can extract the ARC audio and output it via all available audio outputs. Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit).
Built in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to edit, upload and download EDID files.
Manufactured under license from DTS, Inc. DTS, the Symbol, DTS and the Symbol together, DTS-HD, and the DTS-HD logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
An 18Gbps 8 channel bit stream audio down-mixer supporting Dolby Audio™ & DTS-HD®
- HDMI 2.0a/b input and output with 18Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Full 12 Bit HDR Support
- HDCP 2.2 and all earlier version supported
- Bypass on HDMI: PCM 2.0 Ch, LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus (Atmos), Dolby TrueHD (Atmos), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-X
- Downmix to 2 Ch: LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus (Atmos), Dolby TrueHD (Atmos), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-X
- Proprietary Audio Decoder module
- Two HDMI outputs simultaneously active
- One HDMI down-scaling output
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) ARC (Audio Return Channel Management)
- Anytime you need to downmix Dolby Audio or DTS audio and keep your high bandwidth video signal.
- Audio extraction for use with non-HDMI AV receivers or powered speaker systems
- AV system integration and home theater installation
- Supporting HDMI sources on DVI displays with analog or external speaker systems
- Ideal in mixed theater and zoned audio households
Full Feature Set
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p60
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Embedded Dolby Audio Decoder technology
- Embedded DTS 2.0 + Digital Out Decoder technology
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Supports LPCM sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Supports Dolby Digital sampling rates up to 48kHz.
- Supports DTS sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Simultaneous audio output via HDMI, analog stereo, Coaxial and Optical.
- Supports coaxial and optical audio sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Support extracting HDMI audio signal from HDTV’s ARC connection.
- Provides EDID management with EDID bypass and 1 user modifiable EDID
- PC based EDID management tool support
- Supports RS-232 style control via a Virtual COM port over USB