The AVPro Edge’s AC-SC2-AUHD is the ideal solution for integrators that are needing to distribute a signal to a variety of displays and keep an optimal picture. Integrators will enjoy it’s versatility of not only being able to control up/down scaling but handling EDID issues (including 4K HDR EDID’s) and being able to access audio from the stream. This scaler is ready for future content as well as it’s able to distribute 18Gbps signaling. Yet if you have 480, 720, or 1080 displays the AC-SC2-AUHD will make sure it’s getting the right picture.
Full HDR Support: With a plethora of HDR EDID’s to choose from, HDR is now able to be activated on capable displays no matter what the infrastructure requires. This allows flexibility in system design and allows you to maximize a budgets by providing HDR content where you want it.
Fixed Output Up/Down Scaling: This is possibly one of the most important features in the mixed system. Most AVR’s, matrix switchers, and other peripherals do not have the ability to scale. Typically, 4K systems are limited to the maximum resolution of the cheapest or oldest display. If you took the most expensive 4K matrix, you would still have to “dumb down” the entire system to be compatible. The AC-SC2-AUHD is the solution! Simply place the scaler in before the older display/s and enjoy 4K content on the capable displays while keeping the same content on the other displays. The fixed output allows you to “Set it and forget it”. For example, If you have a 720P display, set the AC-SC2-AUHD to 720P and any inbound signal will be scaled up or down to 720.
Interlaced to Progressive Scaling: This advanced technology will help installers overcome problematic 1080i sources by converting interlaced signals to progressive signals. Example, you can convert a 1080i signal to 1080P, 4K 30Hz, 4K 60Hz 4:2:0, or 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 at the users will.
Adaptive Scaling Mode: This AVPro Edge technology was designed specifically to overcome problems with legacy sources, like set-top boxes outputting 720P or 1080i. When these legacy formats are implemented into modern, high bandwidth distribution systems sink devices can exhibit stability issues. The Adaptive Scaling mode will convert all signals less than 1080P to 1080P and will bypass 4K and HDR signals through untouched. This will allow you to comfortably install legacy sources in modern systems.
The Most Advanced EDID Management: There are 16 pre-loaded EDID settings from legacy technology (480) to full 4K and HDR Options. This is the only device that will provide this unique EDID combination. The AC-SC2-AUHD also has custom user EDID for future use, total customization and EDID bypass for using the sink EDID.
L/R Audio De-Embedding: The AC-SC2-AUHD has an audio output which allows audio to be stripped anywhere in a system and re-routed to where it’s needed most. AC-SC2-AUHD units can be combined and multiple streams can be stripped from multiple outputs or sources. (PCM only, this does not downmix)
On Board Troubleshooting: This unit allows you to generate a 720P, 1080P or 4K test pattern to identify external problems (source, repeater, displays, etc…). You can now be sure that your wiring is correct and get to the bottom of problems quickly should they arise, without having to worrying if the source or sink is working properly.
- For mixed systems with SD, HD and UHD displays within a matrix. Since a matrix will typically “down-clock” to the lowest common format, putting a scaler in will essentially “trick” the matrix into sending 4K UHD material. The scaler will downscale the content to 480 for the HD display.
- As an Audio Extractor – Stand-alone audio extractors cost about the same thing, so purchasing the AC-SC2-AUHD which does so much more, is a no brainer.
- EDID causes about 80% of HDMI connectivity issues – The AC-SC2-AUHD can fix them all.
- EDID capture and emulation – would you like to test end points prior to hanging that 600 pound projector 100 feet up on the ceiling? Use the AC-SC2-SUHD and your problem is solved.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- Fixed Output Options 480P, 720P, 1080P & 4K
- Adaptive Scaling Mode
- Plug & Play Match Display Preference Mode
- 16 EDID Options (Including Auto & HDR EDID Options)
- L/R Audio De-embedding (PCM only, does not downmix)
- Test Pattern Generation
- Simple, easy to use. 3-Button Operation
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- 720P, 1080P & 4K Test Patterns built in for troubleshooting
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Micro USB port for control
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
- Can Cascade
Whats In The Box
- 5V 1A Power Supply
- Mounting Ears