This driver enables control of the Yamaha MTX3 and MTX5D on Control4 systems, enabling zone outputs to emulate a simple audio matrix. This operates as a standard matrix switcher as well features basic mixing when using our included UI experience buttons. Example: Zone 1 has audio playing, pressing the button on the Microphone UI Driver from the Control4 interface will allow you to mix in that microphone to that zone. The included UI buttons work on all C4 touch screens, mobile apps and list navigators.
MTX Core Driver
- Complete Control of the MTX Matrix and Zone Outputs
- Automatically configures the MTX Processor
- Programming interface for direct zone source control and volume control
- Preset recall with keypad binding or custom programming
Channel / UI Driver
- Easily use stereo sources with single channels
- UI Button features custom Microphone, XLR, or Button graphics in 7 colors for easy identification
- UI Button configurable in 3 different modes depending on use case
- Quickly control input level and mute status from Composer
Stereo Input Driver
- Easily add stereo sources to the two MTX Stereo Inputs
MTX3 or MTX5-D Ready
The MTX Universal Driver is compatible with MTX3 and MTX5-D processors.
Custom Icons Included
- Corrected issue with build 68
- Fixed issue with UI button not controlling targeted Input state
- Resolved another issue with Muting Zones
- Fixed Lua error on driver startup
- Fixed Mute Toggle issues when using Control4 remotes
- Fixed startup config issue where a power outage would not restore volume levels correctly in Control4
- Hardened reboot/sync flow to prevent system downtime after power outage or networking issue
- BIGFIX: Volume control issue when using Control4 remotes resolved
- Fixed issue with Control4 interface mute status not displaying correctly
- Note: Composer\'s control-control lies. Don\'t rely on it to display the correct mute state.
- Found and fixed another issue with mute feedback in zones
- BUGFIX - Mute status not tracking when using a Control4 touchscreen [YC1-I1]
- Initial Release
Beta testing version
The Yamaha MTX series is an extremely powerful mixer enabling you to provide the best possible experience with the most features on any project. Due to the massive amount of features available the setup can seem a bit complex. The series of videos below will ensure you are ready to go any install. Failure to go through these videos will result in issues using the product and the Blackwire Control4 Driver.
MTX Overview IO
YDIF vs Dante
System & Project
System Page Overview
Presets & Going Online
The videos below are for more advanced settings and may not be needed on your installation.