The MA2120 mixer, power amplifier offer powerful features in compact, durable metal chassis. They are designed for easy, intuitive operation that makes specialized training or audio experience unnecessary. For example, the output volume knob has been made the focus of the front panel design, enhancing day-to-day operability while minimizing the possibility of error. No special software, programming or equipment is required for installation or setup. Anyone can quickly and easily set up a system that will deliver the best possible sound for a wide range of applications.
Featuring six microphone inputs (euroblock) and three stereo inputs (2 RCA on the back and 1 3.5mm on the front).
- Front Audio Input: (1) 3.5mm Jack
- Back Mic Input: (6) 3 pin Euroblock
- Stereo Inputs:(2) stereo pair RCAs
- Advanced DSP functions for music playback and microphone use (Feedback Suppressor, Priority Ducker, Leveler)
- Bass and treble stereo source EQ with enhancer function
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF
- Speaker Outputs:(2) A / B Speaker Outputs
- Impedance:8/4/3 Ohm or 70/100 V Operation
- 8/4/3 Ohm Output:120 Watts X 2
- 70/100V Output:120 Watts x 2 or 200 Watts x 1
- Size: 19.9″ x 1.8″ x 14.9″
- Cooling: Passive Cooling (fanless)