The Yamaha XMV4280 is a 4 channel x 280 Watt amplifier. The amp is capable of 4/8 Ohms as well as 250 watts per channel at 70/100 Volt. The amplifier features 4 balanced/unbalanced inputs as well as YDIF input. YDIF is a fantastic Yamaha technology allowing you to send audio signals from an MTX processor right to the amp, eliminating the need to do balanced/analog input connections.
- Balanced / Unbalanced Inputs: (4) phoenix connector
- YDIF: Allows simply audio input from an MTX Mixer
- Speaker Outputs: (4) Screw Terminal
- 100V Line: 250 Watts x 4 / 80 Ω
- 70V Line: 250 Watts x 4 / 40 Ω
- 8Ω: 280 Watts x 4
- 4Ω: 280 Watts x 4
- 8Ω Double Power Mode: 560 Watts x 2
- 4Ω Double Power Mode: 560 Watts x 2
- Size: 18.9″ x 3.4″ x 16.6″
A Control4 driver to use the amp on its own as a matrix amplifier is under development.