The Luxul 52-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch (XMS-7048P) is an excellent choice for expanding your network when using PoE-enabled devices such as Touch Panels, VoIP, IP cameras and Wireless Access Points. The 52-port Gigabit switch includes 48 PoE+ ports, 2 Gigabit RJ-45 ports and two Gigabit SFP+. With PoE+, you can use standard Ethernet cable to deliver both power and high speed data to 802.3af/at-compliant devices, with a total power budget of 740 Watts. The advanced Layer 2/Layer 3 features and simple-to-use management interface helps to optimize network traffic.
- 48 Gigabit RJ45 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports
- 2 Gigabit RJ-45 uplink ports with 2 shared SFP ports (combo ports)
- 740 Watt Power Budget
- 140 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Layer 3 Static Routing
- 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support
- Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management
- Simple Power Management of PoE-Enabled Devices
- Variable Speed Fans for Quiet Operation
- Standard 19” Rack-Mount
- Three Year Limited Warranty
|Total Ports||52 gigabit ethernet & 2 shared SFP|
|802.3af/at POE Ports||48|
|1U Rack Space||17.4″ x 14.75″ x 1.75″|
|Total Watt Capability||740|
For your Just Add Power installations port 1 is used for control of the switch leaving you with 47 POE ports.
This switch can have up to 47 J+P devices hooked up to it how ever you can stack multiple XMS-7048P together and build a bigger system. The XMS-7048P is only capable of stacking with its self and does not work with other models. You can stack up to 8 XMS-7048P together.