The Luxul 52-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch (XMS-5248P) is an excellent choice for expanding your network when using PoE-enabled devices such as Touch Panels, VoIP, IP cameras and Wireless Access Points. The 52-port Gigabit switch includes 48 PoE+ ports, 2 Gigabit RJ-45 ports and two Gigabit SFP+. With PoE+, you can use standard Ethernet cable to deliver both power and high speed data to 802.3af/at-compliant devices, with a total power budget of 740 Watts. The advanced Layer 2/Layer 3 features and simple-to-use management interface helps to optimize network traffic.
- 48 Gigabit RJ45 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports
- 2 Gigabit RJ-45 uplink ports with 2 shared SFP ports (combo ports)
- 740 Watt Power Budget
- 104 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Layer 3 Static Routing
- 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support
- Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management
- Simple Power Management of PoE-Enabled Devices
- Variable Speed Fans for Quiet Operation
- Standard 19” Rack-Mount
- Three Year Limited Warranty
|Total Ports||52 gigabit ethernet & 2 shared SFP|
|802.3af/at POE Ports||48|
|1U Rack Space||17.4″ x 14.75″ x 1.75″|
|Total Watt Capability||740|
For your Just Add Power installations port 1 is used for control of the switch leaving you with 47 POE ports + 2 non POE ports.
If you are using more than 47 total J+P devices you require a gigabit POE injector for ports 49 and 50. This switch can have up to 49 J+P devices hooked up to it.
This switch can only be used stand alone and can not link to other Luxul switches for Just Add Power.
If you need more than 49 devices you can use multiple AMS-4424P or XMS-7048P