4-Ch RGBW Wireless DMX Decoder 12-24V. Compatible with many RGB/RGBW or white LEDs. This decoder can be used with any compatible DMX Wireless Sender. Typically it has a wireless range of more than 500′ how ever each project is going to be different.
You can use this device to control a single RGBW load and/or to start a new wired DMX Chain from the wireless signal.
- Input Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Output Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Out Max Current: Each circuit 4A
- Load Output Power: 12V each channels 48W/24V Each Channels 96W
- Control way: DMX512 + built-in program
- Load output channels: 4CH(R G B W) 3 CH(R G B)
- DMX control channel: 4CH(1R 2G 3B 4W) 3CH(1R 2G 3B) Digital display
Click the button to the right to download the Domaudeo Advanced DMX setup guide.