WeatherFlow Inc. is a leader in the private sector weather industry, with over three decades of experience in applying the latest in observational, modeling, and forecasting technology to its clients’ most challenging problems.
HopSoft WeatherFlow Tempest driver makes all local data from a network of tempest stations available in Control4 in real-time.
Latest driver version 01.00.09 implements online forecast which then can be viewed with new mobile web UI driver. Custom UI is available on T3,T4, iPad, iPhone and Android devices. Various forecast variables are available for custom programming via Composer software.
Save 10% on the Tempest hardware with coupon code: BlackwireClick to buy the Tempest WeatherFlow
Common use case scenarios
- If it is raining close skylight windows
- If UV index is high close curtains or blinds to protect furniture or flooring
- If it is hailing close skylight shutters
- If it is windy close outdoor awnings
- If it is rainy day do not turn on irrigation today
- If it is hot and rainy day turn on AC
- implemented API change (missing serial number)
- fixed error where precip icon is missing (precip none)
- fixed issue with devices missing serial number in server response
- fixed C to F conversion
- replaced hub driver with cloud driver
- implemented oAuth
- implemented forecast
- added UI Button driver
- added forecast variables
- implemented cloud data for observation and summary
- initial release
"*" indicates required fields