This driver allows you to integrate UniFi’s Protect Video into the Control4 Navigators.
- Allows viewing of UniFi Protect Cameras on the Control4 Navigator
- Full support for navigation agent
- Control4 OS 2.5.3 and higher
NOTE: Driver only provides live video only. When you are in gridview you must select a camera to see video. No image will show without selecting the video.
Find RTSP URL (RTSPURI field in driver)
- Click the + next to RTSP and turn on the medium or high feed
- Copy the RTSP URL into the RTSPuri field. This is everything after the / in the RTSP URL field. For example – o6MzeJryk6N8cN7L from the screenshot above
Adding the driver to your project
- Add driver to LibraryDocumentsControl4Drivers directory.
- Launch the Composer Pro application and connect to your project
- In the ‘System Design’ page select the ‘Search’ tab on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Camera’ as the device type.
- Double click on ‘UniFi Protect’ to add to the camera Note: you will need 1 instance per camera on the NVR
- Enter the correct license key.
- The IP should be the IP of the NVR
- The RTSP port should be the RTSP port from the RTSP URL (Generally 7447)
- The HTTP should be the port you connect to the NVR on (Generally 7443)
- The driver properties are where you enter the credentials for the camera. The top part of composer is used for NVR information, and the driver properties are used for camera information.
- Enter the fields as documented in the NVR Configuration section
- Repeat for each camera
optimized licensingVersion 1.01 - (March 18, 2020)
Updated documentationVersion 1.0.0 - (March 15, 2020) Version 1.0.0 - (June 08, 2019)