The AC-EXO-UNC-KIT is an HDMI extender that transmits the HDMI and Control signals over fiber optic cable. It allows for ultra-long-distance extension of HDMI signals (2km has been tested successfully). All HDMI 2.0 a/b signals are supported without compression. The AC-EX0-UNC-KIT includes the following additional features: bi-directional IR and RS-232, , ARC, and 4 ethernet ports. This is the extender you use when you need zero compromises, when you need zero compression and full 18 Gbps signal distribution.
AVPro Edge’s uncompressed fiber optic extender allows the user to extend an 18G bps HDMI signal up to 2 kilometers via single-mode fiber, and up to 300 meters using multi-mode fiber. Deep Color and HDR Metadata remain intact making the transmission free of artifacts like banding or color distortion. Other similar devices will deliver a sub-par image that has very visible banding and color shifting.
This uncompressed HDMI extender solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K60 4:4:4 18 Gbps content from rack to display. The AC-EX0-UNC-KIT offers solutions for 18Gbps distribution in residential, digital entertainment centers, retail stores, AV events that require reliable and long distance distribution, suitable for Data Center, Control Rooms, Conference Rooms, Schools and Corporate Training environments. This is your choice for uncompressed HDMI extension.
Extend 4K 60 4:4:4 and HDR Signals: Distance is no longer an obstacle. By using the AC-EX0-UNC-KIT you can go virtually any distance you require. This extender kit supports up to 2 km (1.25 Miles) when using a single strand of single-mode fiber or 300m (1000ft) on a single strain of readily available OM3 Multi-mode fiber using LC connector.
Total ARC Management: With Total ARC (Audio Return Channel) Management you can route audio from local displays back to the rack or head end for further distribution in an audio system. With the AC-EX0-UNC-KIT you can manage ARC in two ways:
- Use Toslink from the display ran into the Rx unit and then extract from the Toslink port on the Tx
- Use the ARC HDMI port on the display and the extract from the Toslink port on the Tx
Future Proof: Using Fiber Optic infrastructure is the only way to future proof an installation, now you can run fiber in confidence and use the AC-EX0-UNC-KIT to deliver 18Gbps to your customers!
IR & RS232 Management: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can and can be used to control source, sink and repeater devices at both ends of the link.
Ethernet Extension: With ethernet ports on both the receiver and transmitter you can hard wire your computer, gaming console or wireless access point directly from this extender. All these signals are passed over the fiber optics at the same time, giving you additional reasons to make this fiber optic extender the one to choose.
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support Uncompressed
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- Dolby Vision Support
- ARC Support (Toslink or HDMI)
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- 300m (1000ft) on full 4K (Multi-mode OM3)
- 2km (1.25 Miles) on full 4K (Single-mode Fiber)
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- Bi Directional IR
- Bi Directional RS232
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- LED status indicators – Power, Link, Signal and Ethernet
- Use single fiber optic cable (Multi-mode or Single-mode)
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos (On HDMI)
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
- Single LC Connector Type
Whats In The Box
- AC-EXO-UNC-TX (Transmitter)
- AC-EXO-UNC-RX (Receiver)
- 2x 48V Power Supply
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- Mounting Ear