The Stem Ceiling is a microphone array designed to be mounted above a conferencing space. Whether flush mounted in a drop ceiling or suspended like a chandelier, Ceiling gives you the aesthetics you need with uncompromising performance. Ceiling’s 100 built-in microphones and three array options (wide, medium, and narrow), focus on who’s speaking so you can focus on your meeting.
Mix & Match
Mix & match all Stem devices unit the room is completely covered.
Control and manage the Stem ecosystem security on your network.
Stem solutions are 100% compatible with many of the popular video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Teams. Meet and more!
- USB: Type B
- Ethernet: RJ45 – Requires POE+
- Power: Powered via POE+ Only. If no networking is available a POE+ injector will be required to power the unit.
- Microphones: 100 directional microphones
- Speakers: None – This is a microphone only device
- Freq Response: 50Hz-16Khz
- Audio Capabilities 100% Full Duplex
- Echo Cancelation: > 40dB with conversion speed of 40dB/sec
- Directional Tracking: Direction-finding algorithm (determines the presence and direction of the person speaking)
- AGC: Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- Echo Compliance: ITU-T G.167
- Ceiling Tile: Length: 23.5 in. (59.7 cm) Width: 23.5 in (59.7cm) Height: 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Ceiling Microphone: Diameter: 21.5 in. (54.6 cm) Height at edge: 0.5 in. (1.8 cm) Height at center: 1.75 in (4.4 cm)
- Tile Weight: 7.5lbs
- Microphone Weight: 9lbs