The RUCKUS T750 is our high-end dual-band, dual-concurrent Wi-Fi 6 AP that supports 8 spatial streams (4×4:4 in 5GHz, 4×4:4 in 2.4GHz). This model features a 120-degree sector antenna with an optional antenna connector. The T750, with OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, efficiently manages up to 1,024 client connections with increased capacity, improved coverage and performance in ultra-high dense environments. Furthermore, the 2.5 GbE ethernet ensures that the backhaul will not be a bottleneck for full use of available Wi-Fi capacity.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi – Experience high performance outdoor Wi-Fi 6 with IP-67 weather proofing and dual backhaul options with SFP and multi-gigabit 2.5 GbE ethernet port
- Connect More Devices Simultaneously – Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with built-in 8 spatial streams (dual-concurrent, 4×4:4 in 5GHz, 4×4:4 in 2.4GHz), MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology while enhancing non-Wi-Fi 6 client performance. Support for up to 1,024 clients
- High Density Performance – Provide exceptional end-user experience within high density public venues such as airports, amusement parks, stadiums, outdoor arenas, and other dense outdoor urban environments with the RUCKUS Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite
- Converged Access Point – Allow customers to eliminate siloed networks and unify Wi-Fi and IoT wireless technologies into one single network by using built-in BLE and Zigbee, and also expand to any future wireless technologies through the pluggable IoT module
- Power Other Devices – Daisy chain and power other devices like an IP camera, or another AP directly from the 1 GbE PoE output port
- Multiple Management Options – Manage the T750 with on-premise physical / virtual appliances or from the cloud, and control auto-provisioning for faster deployment and seamless firmware upgrades
- Enhanced Security – Reinforce security with WPA3, the latest Wi-Fi security standard and receive enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks
The T750 is also designed with an SFP fiber interface that enables seamless connectivity to a fiber backhaul. Whether you’re deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the T750 is also easy to manage through Ruckus’ appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
This AP can require up to 57 watts. We HIGHLY recommend you use the PoH switches listed below. The additional benefit is the AP will connect on the network at 2.5G over copper.
We have created an in-depth Ruckus 101 guide that covers configuring a Ruckus Unleashed system from out of the box, Unleashed best practices, Wifi calling, Fixing mismatched firmwares, Updating Zoneflex APs to Unleashed and how to setup the ICX Network switches.