In busy outdoor public venues, users and operators need fast, reliable connectivity.Whether it’s smartphones running bandwidth-hungry voice and video applications, Internet of Things (IoT) sensors, or “Smart City” connected devices, crowded outdoor spaces demand high-performance Wi-Fi.
The Ruckus T610 delivers blazing-fast connectivity for medium-density outdoor deployments, with data rates up to 2.5Gbps—the highest available data rates for Wi-Fi clients. Patented Ruckus adaptive antenna technology improves signal quality for every connected device, everywhere. And the AP delivers all of this in an industrial-grade enclosure that can stand up to the rigors of the elements in practically any outdoor space.
The T610 is purpose-built for busy public venues such as outdoor campuses
and hotspots, arenas, convention centers, and transportation hubs. It provides
industrial-grade features such as secure image download and an IP67-compliant
USB port, making it easy to deploy IoT applications for Smart Cities or large-scale
video surveillance/monitoring systems. It’s the perfect choice for medium-density
deployments with standard Ethernet backhaul that require premium wireless
The T610 802.11ac Wi-Fi AP incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
Additionally, the T610 provides a full complement of next-generation 802.11ac features. 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support allows the AP to simultaneously transmit to multiple client devices, drastically improving airtime efficiency and overall throughput for all clients—even non-Wave 2 devices. SmartMesh™ wireless meshing technology accelerates time-to-deployment and eliminates the cost associated with running Ethernet cabling between multiple access points in the network. Whether you’re deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the T610 is also easy to manage through Ruckus’ appliance, virtual and cloud management options
4000+ potential antenna combinations can be chosen for high availability of Wi-Fi
• 802.11ac Wave 2 4×4:4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
• Dual-band concurrent (5Ghz/2.4GHz)
• BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
• 80+80/160MHz capable
• Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
• 802.11ac standard Tx Beamforming
• Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
• Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
• WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
• Ethernet 802.1x port-based authentication (authenticator and supplicant)