NOTE: Inventory will fluctuate between the Zoneflex and Unleashed models. The hardware is identical and you can install the Unleashed firmware on the Zoneflex APs in a matter of minutes. See the Zonefle to Unleashed update instructions tab.
The R650 access point (AP) with the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) technology delivers increased capacity, improved coverage and performance in dense environments. The R650 is our mid-range dual-band, dual-concurrent AP that supports six spatial streams (4×4:4 in 5GHz, 2×2:2 in 2.4GHz). The R650 supports peak data rates of up to 2974 Mbps and efficiently manages up to 512 clients connections. Furthermore, 2.5GbE Ethernet ensures the backhaul will not be a bottleneck for full use of available Wi-Fi capacity.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance – Mitigate interference and extend coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology utilizing several directional antenna patterns.
- Serve More Devices – Connect more devices simultaneously with six MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing device performance.
- Automate Optimal Throughput – ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options – Manage the R650 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Better Mesh Networking – Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- More than Wi-Fi – Support services beyond Wi-Fi with RUCKUS IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and SCI network analytics.
We have created an in-depth Ruckus 101 guide that covers configuring a Ruckus Unleashed system from out of the box, Unleashed best practices, Wifi calling, Fixing mismatched firmwares, Updating Zoneflex APs to Unleashed, and how to set up the ICX Network switches.
We have created a step by step guide on updating a Zoneflex AP to the Unleashed software.