The R550 access point (AP) with the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) technology delivers the ideal combination of increased capacity, improved coverage, and affordability in dense environments. The R550 mid-range dual-band, dual-concurrent AP supports four spatial streams (2×2:2 in 2.4GHz/5GHz). The R550 supports peak data rates of up to 1774 Mbps and efficiently manages up to 512 clients connections.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance – Mitigate interference and extend coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology utilizing several directional antenna patterns.
- Serve more devices – Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing device performance.
- Automate Optimal Throughput – ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Better Mesh Networking – Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- More than Wi-Fi – Support services beyond Wi-Fi with RUCKUS IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and RUCKUS analytics.
Ruckus Configuration Settings
We have created an in-depth Ruckus 101 guide that covers configuring a Ruckus Unleashed system from out of the box, Unleashed best practices, Wifi calling, Fixing mismatched firmwares, Updating Zoneflex APs to Unleashed and how to setup the ICX Network switches.
Zoneflex to Unleashed Update Instructions
We have created a step by step guide on updating a Zoneflex AP to the Unleashed software.