The Ruckus ICX7150-48ZP-E2X10G is the ultimate power house networking switch. Featuring full L3 management with the ability to get easy management and monitoring from the Ruckus Unleashed platform.
This switch is excellent for any project where you are need of higher than gigabit copper ports and higher than POE+ power.
- Stackable: You can link up to 12 switches together to act as one
- SFP Ports: (2) 10G SFP+ Ports. Max 2 for stacking (6) 1G SFP Ports.
- Switch Capacity: 304 Gbps
- POE Ports: (48) Total POE Ports
- (32) Ports capable of up to POE+
- (16) Ports capable of up to 802.3bt PoH at up to 2.5 Gigabit
- POE Budget: 740 Watts with 1 PSU 1480 Watts with 2 PSU
- Fans: Multiple Fans – Min noise 52 dBA
- Size: 17.3 W x 13.07 D x 1.7 H
This switch enables 16 ports of 2.5 Gigabit networking at higher than 30 watts POE. This is useful for access points like the R650, R750, R850 and the T750 outdoor AP.
These access points all have the capability of running higher than gigabit speeds on their ethernet port and the R850 and T750 require more than 30 watts of POE power which this switch can deliver per port.
Ruckus Configuration Settings
We have created an in-depth Ruckus 101 guide that covers configuring a Ruckus Unleashed system from out of the box, Unleashed best practices, Wifi calling, Fixing mismatched firmwares, Updating Zoneflex APs to Unleashed and how to setup the ICX Network switches.