The Ruckus ICX 7150-C10-ZP-2X10GR is a powerhouse POE switch in a compact size. Featuring full L3 management with the ability to get easy management and monitoring from the Ruckus Unleashed platform.
This switch is excellent for any project where you are need of higher than gigabit copper ports and higher than POE+ power. The Ruckus R750, R850 & T750 are a great example of an AP that can benefit from the high power of this switch. The R650 offer a higher than gigabit connection as well with this switch.
- Stackable: You can link up to 12 switches together to act as one
- Stack Ports: (2) 1/10G SFP+ Ports
- Switch Capacity: 120 Gbps
- Non POE Ports: (2)100/1000 Mbps/2.5/5/10 Gbps RJ45 downlinks (full duplex only)
- POE Ports: (8) Total POE Ports all capable of up to 2.5G
- (2) Ports capable of up to 802.3bt PoH
- (6) Ports capable of up to POE+
- POE Budget: 240 Watts
- Fans: Fanless
- Size: 11.96 W x 12 D x 1.7 H
The POE Budget on this switch enables you to power the following:
(8) R550 – Enables 2.5G copper connection
(8) R750 – Enables 2.5G copper connection
(8) R850 – Enables 2.5G copper connection
With all 8 ports in use there are still 2 10G Copper and 2 10G SFP ports available.
These access points all have the capability of running higher than gigabit speeds on their ethernet port and the R850 and T750 require more than 30 watts of POE power which this switch can deliver per port.