The Ruckus ICX 7150-48P 48 Port POE Switch is your new go-to, rock star networking switch for just about any installation! This switch features 48 Ports of POE+ power, 2 Non POE gigabit ports, plus different SFP uplink ports based on what model ordered and can easily be managed with the Unleashed platform giving you a single interface for your APs and POE Switch.
The 2x10G and 4x10G models are stackable.
- Non POE Ports: (2) Gigabit RJ45
- POE Ports: (48) POE+ RJ45
- POE Budget: 370 Watts
- Model: 4X1G SFP Ports: (4) 1G SFP Ports
- Model: 2X10G SFP Ports: (2) 10G SFP Ports (2) 1G SFP Ports stackable
- Model: 4X10G SFP Ports: (4) 10G SFP Ports stackable
- Switch Capacity: 180 Gbps
- Fans: 1 Fan 47.7 db at min fan speed
- Size: 17.32 W x 14.56 D x 1.7 H
Comparisons to another popular 48 port PoE switch:
- Full layer 3 switch vs “websmart”
- 180gbps switching capacity vs 104gbps
- Can operate silently (no fan movement) up to 150w PoE load – vs 32.4db – 44.8db
- Liftetime warranty vs 2 years
- Packet forwarding: 134mpps vs 77.4mpps
- 370w vs 375w PoE budget
We have created an in-depth Ruckus 101 guide that covers configuring a Ruckus Unleashed system from out of the box, Unleashed best practices, Wifi calling, Fixing mismatched firmwares, Updating Zoneflex APs to Unleashed and how to setup the ICX Network switches.