Full featured graphics for KX7 are included.
- Follow the quick start guide to set up the device on the Rachio website
- Once setup, login to the web app from the Rachio website
- On the top right of the screen click the silhouette of the person, then click “API Access Token”
- Enter the Access Token in the the Driver Configuration Settings in Integration Designer
**Do not change the host address in configuration settings**
Number of Zones
Select the number of zones in the system. 8 or 16
Done on the Rachio Webapp
>Done on the Rachio Webapp
-The Schedule List is constructed using a GET command that returns two weeks worth of schedules. This might cause the list to not match the Webapp list of schedules if a schedule doesn’t run in the two week window. A schedule list update function was provided for the user to periodically update the list because this limitation as well as added/removed schedules. This mainly only affects Flexible Daily Schedules
-Flexible Daily Schedules will not populate the zone duration sysvars, they are set to zero instead.
-Events are provided for Start/Stop of schedules and zones
-Last watered date sysvars are updated after a schedule ends, not each zone.
- 1.0 The Initial release of the driver
- 1.01 Adds Zone Running System Variable (boolean)
- 1.02 Adds Zone Running System Variable (integer)
- 1.03 fixes start zone and start all function
- 1.04 Adds system variables for Current Running Schedule: Time Elapsed (min/sec) and Time Remaining (min/sec)