This driver enables you to get complete control of a Roku StreamBar or Smart SpeakerBar or other brands. If the speaker bar runs the Roku operating system there is a 99% chance this driver will control it.
- Discrete Power Control
- **Volume Control ** (At this time 2 way feedback is not possible, once Roku amends their API this will promptly be added)
- Supports Control4 Universal Mini Apps
- NOTE: You need to bind optical audio to the driver, there is no input selection between HDMI ARC and OPTICAL AUDIO, the StreamBar autosenses
IMPORTANT: Due to limitation to Roku’s API this driver does not:
- 1: Provide 2-way feedback for volume
2: Provide control for (balance, bass, treble)
3: Audio input selection (no way to override internal autosense)
4: Bluetooth metadata and feedback
HTI Customs is a registered and authorized Roku App Developer. This driver uses public API commands available directly from Roku
- Auto discovery of your Roku device!
- Easily have your favorite Roku channels displayed on navigators. No more custom programming, custom buttons or button mapping. Just add the desired channel to the project and let the driver do the rest.
- Driver Variables
- Current channel
- channel id
- mac address
- model number
- ip address
- Roku name
- serial number
- software build
- software version
- UUID drag and drop identification
- Volume control
- Input selection
- Power Control
When deploying a brand new Roku to a project you must ensure that the Roku has been COMPLETELY set up and linked to Roku account before moving forward with this driver.
Roku’s will not be discovered until this is done!
Step 1: Install Roku StreamBar Driver.
Step 2: Put in your BlackWire License Key
Step 3: Go to Connections – Network and then drag the RokuStreamBar UUID from the right column of composer to the Roku StreamBar driver line. This will ensure if the device changes IP address the driver will continue to be able to control it.
On the Available Devices column look for urn:roku-com
IMPORTANT: If your project is on Composer 3.1.1 you need to update to 3.1.2 or newer.
Updated- Support Tab Code Added- Support Tab Live Chat, link for screensharing for remote support Updated- Documentation Release: 05-04-2021Version 2.0.2 - (February 16, 2021)
Fixed- LUA error not allowing Uptime to populate.Version 2.0.1 - (February 11, 2021) Version 2.0.0 - (February 09, 2021)