This handy driver allows you to send push notifications to iOS
and Android devices without the need for any long term subscriptions.
Note: NMA (Notify My Android) ceased operations earlier in 2018 citing GDPR. Because of this PushNotify only supports iOS with Prowl at this time.
- Custom application setting
- Custom message notifications
- Five levels of priority for notifications
- Insert custom variables into notifications
- No 4Sight Required
- Simple and easy to use
- Download Prowl for iOS
or NMA for Android. These are paid apps so pay the developers for their good work. (links are above)
- Setup your free Prowl
or NMAaccount and generate a new API key.
- Download and install the PushNotify Driver in your Control4 project.
- Select which device you will be using: iOS or Android
- Paste your API Key in the appropriate field.
- Go to the Programming tab and select the Action you would like to monitor on the left.
- On the right select the PushNotify driver you just installed and select Device Specific Command.
- Setup your custom message. You can type anything into the Event and Notification fields or use the drop-down to select a variable.Event or Notification or both must be filled out for the message to be sent.
- Drag the green arrow into the middle script section.
- Click “Execute” to test! That’s it!!