With intuitive setup and operation, pre-emptive problem notification and automatic problem resolution, Luxul PDUs ensure system reliability and uptime. The ability to choose local control or remote control via Domotz, Ihiji or other third-party control systems ensures system uptime and reliability while maximizing your productivity. Drivers are available for all popular home automation platforms.
- Individual IP outlet control of 2 outlets
- Easy setup and control
- IP “Autoping” and recovery for optimized system reliability
- MOV surge and spike protection
- Fast and easy configuration
- Automatic actions improve system reliability
- Automatic notification of connection status
- Control start-up or shut-down with remote sequencing
- Seamlessly interfaces with third- party control systems and cloud platforms for scheduling, control, reporting and customization
- 3-year limited warranty
- Connected equipment warranty
Luxul has developed drivers for URC, Crestron, Control4, RTI, and Savant to control Luxul PDU products to perform functions (dependent on the corresponding control system) like rebooting PDU powered devices based on a schedule, triggering shutdown based on system events, or powering devices based on user input (keypads, remotes, etc.).
These drivers work with all Luxul PDUs, specifically the PDU-16, PDU-08, and PDU-02. Documentation is included with each driver.