PDK’s Red™ Max controller includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. The Red Max is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
The Red Max includes (2) power supplies and (2) 4 door controllers. Add up to (4) additional door expansion units to support up to 24 doors out of this enclosure.
Note: The image shows 6 expansion boards. This unit comes with (2) 4 Door controllers.
ProdataKey Red products lead the industry in platform security. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
The Red Max is automatically self-discoverable by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; no need to enter the IP address.
Equipped with a fully supervised onboard power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
Plug N Play
All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug n’play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device no matter how large the job is.
Whether you need 8 doors or a thousand, the PDK Red Max Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays
- Reader Input A
- Reader Input B
Communication Options (depends on model):
- PoE – with optional add on module
- Temperature: -20 – +60 C or -4 – +140 F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 20.75” x 26.75” x 4.125”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
- (2) Altronix eFlow 102NB power supply included
- 12-24V DC Input
- 14VDC 2A 28 Watt Class 2 Power Supply Included
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- battery not included