PDK’s Red™ Gate Wireless controller includes built-in Wireless (WiMac) connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. The Red Gate is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
Note: The Red Gate controller features the Red2 controller enabling the control of 2 different gates in one.
ProdataKey Red products lead the industry in platform security. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
The Red Gate is automatically self-discoverable by the Cloud Node when it is connected to the network; no need to enter the IP address.
Equipped with a fully supervised onboard power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
Additional PoE++ plug-and-play connection kits can be added by purchasing the respective PoE kit. Plug the module into the PDK Red Gate board and it’s ready to go.
Plug N Play
All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug n’play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device no matter how large the job is.
Whether you need one door or a thousand, the PDK Red Gate Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays
- Reader Input A
- Reader Input B
Communication Options (depends on model):
- WiMAC (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4) Encryption: AES 128bit – With optional add on module
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -20 – +60 C or -4 – +140 F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 7” x 9.25” x 2.25”
- Polycarbonate lockable security enclosure
- MENA 4X UL-Rated
- 12-24V DC Input
- 14VDC 2A 28 Watt Class 2 Power Supply Included
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- battery not included